About Roset

My photo
No words can explain how deeply people want to connect with each other. How much pain they will suffer trying to be accepted, to be valued and to be loved. The yearning to be wanted is probably the most trauma that some individuals will ever inflict up on themselves. No matter race, colour, creed, sexual orientation, religion, culture, gender, age or any other factor, what everyone wants is to belong, to connect, to be loved. It is so easy to reach out to someone yet, for some it is the most difficult thing to find someone to connect to. Reach out to those you meet in your daily march. You just never know whose life you might touch, what spark, even unknowingly, you may make.

Tuesday 5 February 2013

I love my job!

ESOl / science teaching.

A student asked to be transferred to my class today.... Sweet!

The head of science referred to me as "science teacher extraordinaire" today too!...... Sweeter!

I LOVE my job..... I love everything about it and everyone I've met, even I haven't completely found my feet yet.

I get to teach a primary class funky, exciting science in 4 weeks too. Wow, cannot wait and thinking of hands on activities now. They'll be hooked on science and excited about the world around them by the time my enthusiasm for science has drenched them. Hahaha......

Awesome......... I think I finally found my true  calling.........

Loveeeeeeee being a teacher - just love it. Comfortable in the role and it's all so natural. The other staff think I'm experienced and are so surprised when I say I am just a first year teacher. I hope I can meet all expectations.


No comments:

Post a Comment